Small Groups at Canyon Prescott are designed to give members of the church a smaller environment for fellowship during the week. The aims of these groups are for instruction which leads to growth in holiness as we grow in love and fellowship with one another.
If you would like to join a small group or just want some more information, you can contact Dave Lutz at email@example.com. Dave is in charge of our small group's ministry and would love to help you find the one closest to your home.
Small groups are open to any individual who has formally joined Canyon Bible Church of Prescott. For information on our membership process please contact the church office or click here.
Canyon Bible Church of Prescott Small Groups are resolved to...
- Learn from the Word of God as the Spirit of God uses it to foster spiritual maturity.
- Focus on heart change by the power of the gospel, not merely behavioral change that can often be divorced from a heart of worship.
- Pursue proper application of Scripture in order to be doers of the Word and not merely hearers. Proper application of Scripture should regularly examine personal holiness, commitment and service to the church, and evangelism.
- Build up other members into Christ-like maturity as the Lord uses us as instruments in the work that He is performing. This is to be done by serving one another, exhorting one another, encouraging one another, and rebuking one another, and meeting the needs of one another. All of these are to be done with wisdom and affection.
- Embrace the differences that are found in each group (age, background, culture, hobbies, life experiences) and be willing to welcome any new brother and sister in Christ.